SweatWorks was founded to make technology relevant, accessible, functional, and beautiful so that our partners can engage their clients like never before. We believe in embracing and using technology to solve problems, not create new ones. SweatWorks has grown from a boutique fitness agency into a leading technology firm that is creating some of the most innovative experiences for exceptional brands.
We are a force of digital strategists that create and implement extraordinary products for amazing clients. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, we work with clients to deliver digital solutions across web, mobile and all digital devices in between. From social networks to apps to complex content management systems,
we have the capabilities to produce anything digital.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
SweatWorks is looking for an experienced mobile developer skilled in React Native and looking for a new challenge.
This role will design, develop, enhance and test mobile applications for our impressive clients. In order to be successful, you must be passionate about enhancing the user experience with a proven ability to deliver mobile applications that solve real-world business problems. You will be responsible for collaborating with exciting brands and delivering cutting-edge applications that impact thousands of users.
This role is a full-time contract position, eligible to work remotely from a home office in Latin America during EST hours.
- Develop and engineer mobile applications and validate autonomous functionality for both customers and applications globally.
- Create an app that enhances the end-user experience.
- Write scalable, stable production-quality code
- Take React web apps and translate into React native mobile apps
- Work within project teams and across departments to understand client requirements and translate them into impressive fitness tech products
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- BS or MS Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience building mobile applications
- Experience using React Native to build cross-platform mobile applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Strong collaboration skills
- An interest in strategy, design, or development
- Ability to work from home in a productive setting
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Home-Office Based Role
- Up to 25 paid vacation days per year
- Competitive health insurance coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Bi-Yearly Team Summits
- Potential to travel to client sites internationally
- Working with the leading brands in fitness and wellness
- Work with a global team
- Ability to grow – SweatWorks is in hyper-growth mode, which means opportunities are endless for career development.
- Reimbursement of internet and gym expenses
SweatWorks is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR