Recibí todos los nuevos empleos de Oracle
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
The role contributes to the success of the ACS organization by defining and driving the tools and automation driven testing landscape for our entire services team and customer base.
- Performs varied complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement NetSuite Solutions to meet customer needs.
- Provide quality work to deliver technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- Apply Oracle methodology, company procedures, documenting processes, and leading practices.
- Participates in business development activities.
- Design and develop new customizations as well as troubleshooting client issues related to the platform.
- May act as the team lead on projects.
- Effectively consults with management of customer organizations.
- Design, code and deploy new solutions, enhance/optimize existing tools, create prototypes and proof of concepts.
- English knowledge is a must
- Demonstrate experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, Chai, Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman including web UI automation tools like Selenium RC/Webdriver, and Puppeteer as well as REST/gRPC protocols
- Knowledge of White Box Testing practices using tools like SonarQube
- Extensive experience using any standard test case management tools like TestRail, Zephyr or SynapseRT
- Experience in bug management tools like JIRA and development environments like Visual Studio or IntelliJ
- Detailed knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code review, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment and test suite development and maintenance
- Working knowledge of application software development lifecycle concepts and test environment and configuration management concepts in an Agile and occasionally in a traditional waterfall setting.
- Strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data
- Ability to work in a group setting and collaborate by providing transparency in test results
- Ability to critique work of self and others constructively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic with an inherent curiosity to break code and stress test it.
- Are a quick learner, self-motivated and take pride in your work
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire