Recibí todos los nuevos empleos de Syngenta
Syngenta is a leading company in the agricultural sector aimed at improving global food security by helping millions of producers make more efficient use of available resources. Through first-class science and innovative solutions for crops, our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work to transform agricultural production. We are committed to recovering land on the edge of degradation, improving biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
We make a difference
You will be part of the Finance Operations team and will support Crop Protection and Seeds Operations.
Through the values Passion for Customers,
How Matters and Determined Execution you will live and experience more of this position. Here is how this role will be critical to our business
- Organize processes involved in P&S; Costing in LATAM according to parameters established by Region and Global
- Execute, maintain, update and improve Standard Costing processes
- Carry out reconciliation and analysis of Purchase Price Variances and Production Efficiency in weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare Reports on Inventories and Cost Variances according to parameters established by LATAM Region
- Prepare and ensure that Inventories and COGS are reported timely and appropriately in BFC
- Assist on external/internal audit processes
At Syngenta we are focused on talent - we look for committed, collaborative professionals with excellence in execution. Our leaders expect them to identify themselves, develop teams and set an example. Our industry and functions are changing rapidly, therefore we are looking for new members with a strong desire for self-development.
It is indispensable for this position:
- Graduate or advanced student (Accounting or similar) (mandatory)
- Intermediate English (mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position (nice to have)
- SAP (mandatory)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (nice to have)
- Work under pressure
- Skills: Initiative, good communication skills, analytical thinking, team work, results orientated, attention to detail, flexible and adapt to change.
- Portuguese will be valued
Be part of the Syngenta Experience
- Salary and competitive benefits
- Dynamic and international environment
- Modern, professional, safe and collaborative environment
- Advanced labor policies (eg flexible work, focus on objectives)
- Individual development in a diverse and inclusive environment
Beyond just believing in the power of diversity, Syngenta promotes an inclusive culture that embraces differences in all its forms. Here we believe that the feeling of belonging allows people to be the best versions of themselves, building an increasingly welcoming and productive environment.
All candidates qualified for our positions, without distinction of race, gender, age, nationality or disability.
- This position will require immediate availability.
- This position will not provide relocation support.
- This job posting is covered by Section 1 of Law # 19691 of labor promotion for persons with disabilities.
Be part of a leading company that brings the potential of plants to life