Departamento de Montevideo
In this month in which we celebrate the women’s month, we have chosen to challenge the gender paradigm and we are publishing all our positions as females as a way of valuing the importance of women in the labor market and in Syngenta. Join us and choose to challenge! Everyone will be considered for this position regardless of gender. #syngentachoosetochallenge
About Syngenta Group
Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely,
sustainably and with respect for our planet. Swiss headquartered and Chinese-owned, the Group draws strength from its four business units – Syngenta Crop Protection headquartered in Switzerland, Syngenta Seeds headquartered in the United States, ADAMA headquartered in Israel, and Syngenta Group China – that provide industry-leading ways to serve customers everywhere.
We make a difference
Be part of the Finance team giving support to the area. Through the values: Passion for Customers, How Matters and Determined Execution you will live and experience a critical role for our business, below the detail
- Ensure correct data migration into SAP Analytics Cloud platform during hypercare stages.
- Support on development of new digital and automatic solutions for Finance Reports.
- Develop automatic validation process to ensure data quality and reliable output.
- Support territory on construction of management report.
- Seek for new digital solutions and SAC functionalities.
At Syngenta we are highly people focused – we look for professionals who are engaged, collaborative and excellent in execution. Leaders are expected to communicate effectively, develop teams and lead by example. Our industry and our function are changing rapidly so we are looking for new team members with a strong desire to develop themselves.
It is indispensable for this position:
- Graduate or advanced student (IT/Engineering/Accounting/Economics).
- Experience in management report or correlated area.
- Advanced MS Excel.
- Solution oriented.
- Data accuracy and service mindset.
- Analytic skill, dynamic, team working, organized and attentive to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while keeping high quality of output.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Data Analytics Tools (SAP Analytics Cloud, Qliksense, Qlikview, Power BI, Tableau).
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Advanced in English.
Be part of the Syngenta Experience
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
• Dynamic and international environment
• Modern office environment and collaboration tools
• Forward thinking policies (e.g. remote working, career breaks)
• Support personal development in a diverse and inclusive environment
Beyond just believing in the power of diversity, Syngenta Group promotes an inclusive culture that includes differences in all its forms. We believe that the feeling of belonging allows people to become their best version, building an increasingly welcoming and productive environment.
All qualified candidates will be considered for our positions, without distinction of race, gender, age, nationality or disability.
* This position will not provide relocation support.
* This position requires immediate job availability.
Be part of a leading company that brings the potential of plants to life