Recibí todos los nuevos empleos de ESB
Departamento de Durazno
Vacancy Number: 2564
Job Type: Full-time
Electricity Supply Board (ESB) was established in 1927 as a statutory corporation in the Republic of Ireland under the Electricity (Supply) Act 1927. With a holding of 95%, ESB is majority owned by the Irish Government. The remaining 5% is held by the trustees of an Employee Share Ownership Plan.
ESB's purpose is to create a Brighter Future for the customers and communities we serve, by leading the transition to reliable, affordable, low-carbon energy. Through our diverse businesses across Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain,
we aim to meet the customer energy needs by bringing the best of our capabilities together to deliver innovative and value-driven solutions for a low-carbon world. Today, we continue to drive progress and change, constantly innovating and evolving to stay relevant and reliable for the many people who depend on us. We are harnessing all our resources for a brighter future, investing in our people and working collaboratively with partners to enhance the lives of our customers, drive economic progress and bring about a more sustainable future.
The mobility and collaboration team support all of ESB’s ITS mobile collaboration technology and provides ESB business teams with access to Data collaboration, Data sharing (internal/external), Messaging including Email, Mobile Email and mobile device management services.
Supporting cloud and on-premise technologies that enable these services such as Office 365 and Exchange is a core function of this team, the successful candidate is expected to have a broad understanding of market trends and developments in the area of Software as a service (SaaS) as well as a strong technical understanding of industry mobile and collaboration technology trends.
The successful candidate will work as a team member in the Mobile and Collaboration team. This includes the support of:
- Office 365
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assist in the Develop & Lead in the execution of ESB mobile and Collaboration Strategy
- Required to communicate with customer, stakeholders and senior management
- Assist in the delivery of significant projects or tasks within or external to the MCS team
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of performance issues
- Patching, upgrading and performance tuning of systems
- Assisting in auditing and necessary reporting, as required
- Responding to and fixing calls escalated within OLA / SLA
- Creation and maintenance of documentation, as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Office 365 administration
- Office 365 services and products - particularly
- Sharepoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Office 365 admin using PowerShell
- Active Directory and AzureAD integration
- Azure Information protection, Rights Managements and DLP
- Mobile devices and operating systems
- Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 applications
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Use the standard processes and procedures, including those for change control, and service management.
- Deliver knowledge transfer activities (incl. training) as required with key users and be customer focused.
- Interact in a professional manner with key services stakeholders
- On Call 24/7 support may be required as part of this role
Relevant 3rd level degree
The successful candidate will be based in ESB head Office, Dublin
Occasional travel to ESB sites is a feature of this role
The successful candidate will report to the MCS Team Lead.
€40,000 - €50,000 gross p.a.
The closing date is 14th April 2021
If you have any queries in relation to this job, please contact [email protected]
Note: Please advise if you require any additional accommodations to
assist you if you are called to attend at interview.