We are looking for an Ecommerce Marketplace Manager who will be responsible for marketing, operations, maintenance, and optimization of the marketplace channels, with a primary focus on Amazon, having a direct impact on sales and brand growth while working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, global environment for our company.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, which can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Grow our Marketplace business revenue share.
- Achieve a minimum of 4-stars in all our listings.
- Increase by 20% the AOV.
- Research best practices and processes documented.
- Holistic reporting and data-driven storytelling.
- #1 for Shapermint
- #1 for Shapewear
- Top 10 in Bra
- Top 10 in Shaping Legging
ACCOUNTABILITIES (Key Responsibilities)
- Maintain and create new product listings by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, graphic design creatives, product images, and product data.
- Optimize listings and pages to improve sell-through by designing and managing best practices and building process improvements.
- Manage all day-to-day operational aspects of Amazon Marketplace including inventory management, listing updates, notifications to management, and partners of marketplace policy changes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement in collaboration with our Growth team with a test and learn the mindset.
- Identify, evaluate, and expand to additional marketplaces domestically and internationally, such as Walmart and eBay.
- Forecast, plan and optimize sales and inventory performance.
- Manage sales, marketing and inventory reporting.
- Communicate in a clear, consistent, constructive and positive manner internally and with partners.
- Stay educated on industry best practices, attend virtual trade shows, know and utilize best 3rd party resources.