We’re looking for an ambitious and result-oriented Global Production & Quality Manager (US Based) who will be responsible for leading an overseas team in strategic product management & quality assurance across multiple factories, countries, & product lines, while building high quality standards, strong factory partnerships & consignment agreements.
You are strongly customer-focused and love working on complex business challenges. You have a proven ability to develop and execute effective strategies and build high-performing teams.
We are looking for a dynamic talent that thrives in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment with a strong desire to grow that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Through our brands, we deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people in the US and worldwide, lighting up movements and communities that transform entire industries.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US. Since launching in June 2018, we were able to grow from 0 to $150M (and +3M customers) in less than two years at profits.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry. 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before.
- Partner with the Product Development Sourcing Manager on coordinating the time & action calendar on a seasonal basis.
- Coordinate & perform periodic suits, risk assessments, supplier qualification & scorecards for 11+ factories
- Escalate critical or repeated observations from inspections/audits for appropriate quality leadership.
- Develop & implement quality standards, policies & procedures for 11+ factories
- Manage the whole Production & Quality Processes in Asana within the team with weekly updates, reporting and by following each task to ensure on-time delivery. Implement improvements in this process.
- Present Production & Quality Statuses for each product to the VP Operations (weekly, monthly & quarterly basis )
- Follow-up the Production timeline with each QC specialist & factory to ensure samples are produced and shipped on time.
- Lead training initiatives for CN team and future factory partnerships on quality & compliance standards aligned with our company values.
- Oversee & implement supplier quality & all manufacturing with 90% on time success rates.
- Source new factories outside of CN, build great and sustainable relationships with them to have 80% of our overseas purchases in Consignment is key for success. Will need to seek opportunities to set high standards for our vendor, production & quality ( 2 new seamless factories, 2 cut & sew factories and 1 accessory factory)