We’re looking for an ambitious and dynamic Creative Director to lead our in-house creative team, own the creative strategy and build world class direct marketing communications and meaningful stories for our brand Shapermint, one of the fastest growing intimates brands in the US.
You will build world-class advertising strategies, campaigns, and assets to sustain our ambitious growth rate and profitability.
Shapermint has grown from 0 to $200M in sales in 2 Years since launching in June 2018, acquiring +4 Million customers at profits. The secret? Direct response advertising and brand messaging that resonate within our audience generating 1+ Billion impressions each Quarter while being profitable.
You are a problem solver and leader with a strong passion for marketing, advertising powered by an always-growing mindset, that relies on data to learn and iterate. You will thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 200 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US and the leading shapewear online store.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry: 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before. We are demand generators.
- Participate end to end in the creative (written, video or audio) creation life cycle, including ideation, production, testing, and optimization.
- Lead a team of +40 talents between editors, designers, producers, and copywriters to execute creative concepts and strategies.
- Plan and produce persuasive, conversion-focused marketing communications using established direct response selling techniques and adapted to the specific channels (Facebook/Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest).
- Continually seek out market research, specific audience profiles, consumer insights, and competitor benchmarks working sided by side with the research team.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our persona, insights, needs, interests.
- Conception, execution, and refinement of direct response, conversion marketing for integrated, cross channel communications that drive profitable growth for acquisition and retention.
- Responsible for the successful creative execution of 360 integrated campaigns across multiple touchpoints that drive revenue growth and position the brand.
- Present and champion both conceptual ideas and finished deliverables with a strong ability to ‘sell’ and influence the underlying strategy and direction.
- Lead planning and execution of brand assets including store assets, licensing, TV and radio, organic and paid social media, packaging, public relations, Influencers, Direct Mail, SMS, trade shows, market research, brand relations.
- Propose, execute and analyze A/B tests/experiments for various marketing assets and adjust messaging to maximize KPIs.
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions to develop and pitch new video ideas
- Involved in our hiring process to grow the creative team aligned with our culture, core values, and with the right drive.
- Ensure end-to-end quality on the outcomes based on guidelines and checklist to deliver high-performing creative pieces.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.