Recibí todos los nuevos empleos de Ascentis
The Configuration Specialist will work with our client’s employee and system data – provided in multiple formats – and convert that data into a format that can be imported into our software, will also complete cross-product initial configuration to deliver an unique and seamless experience, centered around our cultural norms, you will provide an unsurpassed client experience.
What are the general responsibilities of the position?
- Analyze data for potential issues and validate that data is accurate prior to loading.
- Assist with the build and configuration of the client’s database for a suite of products, including the configuration of their rules, policies, system settings.
- Ensure user queries and work requests are captured, processed and resolved in a Jira Service Desk.
- Share workable solutions and lessons learned for the benefit of the client and the team.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and internal colleagues across multiple departments/locations.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Fluent in English – will be primarily supporting and interacting with a US based team.
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work independently.
- A team player who is focused on providing an exemplary client centric experience.
- High Technical aptitude and ability to clearly communicate known issues.
- Expert MS Excel skills (including ability to creatively combine Advanced Formulae, Functions, perform VLOOKUP or INDEX + MATCH, Pivot Tables, nested IF Statements)
- Ability to code in Visual Basics and create macros is a plus.
- Experience working with Ticketing Systems such as Jira is a plus.