Cloud Infrastructure engineers are responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Trafilea’s cloud infrastructure that supports a variety of mission-critical services. They plan, coordinate and execute projects for new implementations or integrations between systems or services. They collaborate effectively with developers and a committed team to understand their challenges, work through their issues and provide solutions that can be adopted widely.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Manage and maintain infrastructure systems.
- Maintaining and developing a highly automated services landscape and open source services.
- Take over the ownership for integral components of technology and make sure it grows aligned with company success.
- Scale systems and ensure the availability of services with developers on changes to the infrastructure, required by new features and/or products.
- Build, engineer, and support cloud platform IaaS services
- Partner with application teams to provision scalable workloads reliable across distributed compute resources
- Provide engineering and operational support for infrastructure systems including configuration management, troubleshooting and provisioning
- Implement and maintain security controls
- Work closely with development teams to understand application performance and behavior patterns to proactively monitor, tune and correct issues before they occur
- Identify opportunities to improve reliability, performance and security
- Develop tools and automation to eliminate manual and repetitive efforts
- Continuously optimize secure, scalable and performant tools and services
- Drive fault detection and correction, performance and uptime at global scale
- Instrument systems to gain visibility and understanding of how they are performing at any time
- Automate and orchestrate systems to enable accelerated software configuration deployment
- Build and maintain CI/CD infrastructure