Recibí todos los nuevos empleos de Syngenta
Departamento de Montevideo
About Syngenta Group: Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely, sustainably and with respect for our planet. Swiss headquartered and Chinese-owned, the Group draws strength from its four business units – Syngenta Crop Protection headquartered in Switzerland, Syngenta Seeds headquartered in the United States, ADAMA headquartered in Israel, and Syngenta Group China – that provide industry-leading ways to serve customers everywhere.
We make a difference: Be part of the Finance team giving support to the area. Through the values: Passion for Customers, How Matters and Determined Execution you will live and experience a critical role for our business, below the detail
- Organize all processes involved in the costing of materials for both Crop Protection and Seeds business according to parameters established by Region and Global
- Execute, improve, update and maintain all processes for Standard Cost
- Carry out reconciliation and analysis for Purchase Price Variances in weekly and monthly basis
- Provide Standard Cost, Crop Protection and Seeds Business information on a monthly basis to different areas
- Preparation of Reports on Efficiency and Sourcing according to parameters established by LATAM region
- Prepare and ensure that variations in cost for different lines of the P&L; are reported timely and appropriately in BFC
- Assist on the run of Material Ledger process
- Assist on external/internal audit processes
At Syngenta Group we are highly people focused – we look for professionals who are engaged, collaborative and excellent in execution. Leaders are expected to communicate effectively, develop teams and lead by example. Our industry and our function are changing rapidly so we are looking for new team members with a strong desire to develop themselves.
It is indispensable for this position:
- Graduate or Advanced Student (Accounting or similar) (mandatory)
- Intermediate English (mandatory)
- Portuguese will be highly valued
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position (mandatory)
- SAP (mandatory)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (mandatory)
- Work under pressure
- Skills: Initiative, good communication skills, analytical thinking, teamwork, results orientated, attention to detail, flexible and adapt to change
Be part of the Syngenta Experience
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Dynamic and international environment
- Modern office environment and collaboration tools
- Forward thinking policies (e.g. remote working, career breaks)
- Support personal development in a diverse and inclusive environment
Beyond just believing in the power of diversity, Syngenta Group promotes an inclusive culture that includes differences in all its forms. We believe that the feeling of belonging allows people to become their best version, building an increasingly welcoming and productive environment.
All qualified candidates will be considered for our positions, without distinction of race, gender, age, nationality or disability.
- This position will not provide relocation support.
- This position requires immediate job availability.
Be part of a leading company that brings the potential of plants to life
Primary Location: Uruguay
Job: Finance - Services